Hainaut Forest - Whalebone Lane
This post is not finished, had not been checked or edited
Post to the north not done
Post to the west Hainault Forest Hog Hill
Stone marker for the boundary of Waltham Forest
In 1883 50 celts found here
Hog Hill House was the tied house for the Master of Hainault Forest.
Coal post outside no 70
Whale bone set up for Turnpike.
Outside Warren School site of Boundary stone of Hainault Forest, marker now in Valance House
Turnpike Corner, site of school in Chadwell Heath built in 1857 until 1961 when demolished. It had been used by London Co-op before that