Dartford

  this post is not finished and not edited or checked

Collyers mill and Welcome Group in 1924, Colyers Orchard Mill owned by John Twisleton, fulling mill, and then corn in 1788. Royal Victoria mill supplied King with flour


Dartford Bypass

1924 built by Dartford UDC plus KCC and Min Trans

KCC,


Heath Street

Salutation


Oakfield County Primary Infants’ School. Busily varied.


Highfield Road

Eighteenth century stucco spared

,

Miskin Road

Dartford North West Kent College of Technology 1954 work done by Kent County Council to improve it. 1954-55 first stages in building programme.Major post war education campaign. Busy motifs


Shepherds Lane

Deneholes and pit. Chalk mine 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

Bromley by Bow

Phillibrook Stream - Leytonstone