This post is not finished it has not been edited or checked
Metropolitan Extension to Pinner Lane, Rickmansworth in 1887. The Harrow and Rickmansworth Company ran across the fields.
Line to Uxbridge built by the Metropolitan Harrow and Uxbridge railway in 1904. It left the Metropolitan main line west of Harrow on the Hill down to Rayners Lane Junction.
West Harrow Station. Built by the Metropolitan Railway following 'energetic House building' locally. It is on an embankment, and handled 40,000 passengers a month in its first three years. It opened on 17th November 1913, and was the last of the halts added to the line. It originally consisted of a hut at street level for tickets, and a pair of wooden platforms with shelters on both sides, but with open paths leading down to the road. In 1928-29, platforms were lengthened to take eight-car trains, and the station accommodation was improved. A little tree-lined path leads up to the station. In the 1990 the station buildings began to slip off the embankment and the whole thing was rebuilt with white enamel platforms. New street buildings are in the style of a greenhouse however there is still no staircase to the down side.