Cheam

   This post is not finished, it has not been checked or edited

 

Gander green lane

St.Alban. Built in 1930 from barns from Cheam Court Farm, by A. J. Marshall & E. A. Swan in imitation of St Philip, North Sheen.  Nave with tie-beam and queen posts

Plough

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

River Lea/Bow Creek Canning Town

Bromley by Bow