This post is not finished, it has not been checked or edited

Bossiney. 1958??

Green Lane

Benfleet Hall.  Built as Sandroyd by Philip Webb for Roddam Spencer Stanhope with lots of arty friends.  Dour asymmetrical red brick. De Morgan fireplace inside  It became a private school 1890

Woodlands. Was owned by writer and gardener Mrs. Earle associated with Lutyens and Gertrude Jekyll.

Sandy Lane

Benfleet Hall School moved here from Sandroyd.. 1905. In 1946 Reed’s School moved into the building from Watford. built by Leonard Martin


Popular posts from this blog

Bromley by Bow

South Norwood

River Lea/Bow Creek Canning Town