Longfield

   This post is not finished and has not been checked or edited




Whitehill Road
Longfield Halt. 1st July 1913 opened.  Off Whitehall Lane. West Street line. and the railway's first bridge on the line. Built by LCDR. Sited In a chalk cutting before the second bridge after Fawkham Junction and west of an overbridge between Betsham and Longfield. It was a wooden station with a staircase and an overbridge. Track pulled up in 1976

Signal box Fawkham Junction for Gravesend West Line 1886

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

River Lea/Bow Creek Canning Town

Bromley by Bow