This post is not finished, it has not been checked or edited
The London/Surrey/Sutton boundary continues south west down the side of Banstead Downs turning south east between it and Cuddington Hospital site
Cuddington Golf Course. Named for the defunct village demolished when Nonsuch was built.
The golf course dates from 1929 and the course is made up of a variety of woodland and grassland some of which is still traditional chalk grassland with a variety of plants. Woodland remains but a great deal or scrub gas taken over much of the grass
Cuddington Meadows a local nature reserve managed by Sutton Council. Lots of rare chalk plants including kidney vetch, which is the habitat for rare blue butterflies. Grazed by sheep. It is on part of the site of Cuddington Hospital.