Brentwood Warley Hill
This post is not finished has not been edited or checked
Housing for Ilford workers 1903. called after the Brittannia works in Ilford.
Infants School opened in 1875 on land given by the vicar of Weald. Originally managed as part of Christ Church School. In 1913 it was enlarged and became a County Council school. renamed Holy Trees primary school and moved in 2003.
Donkey Lane Plantation
19th chestnut woods
School opened by Essex County Council in 1908. renamed Holy Trees primary school and moved in 2003.
Brentwood Museum. Opened by the local museum society in 1989.
Horse Artillery Man pub
Ilford Ltd.Photographic factory moved here in 1903 to get awake from polluted air in Ilford. Called Selo works. Closed 1984.