Nazeing Brook - Middle Street
The Nazeing Brook flows south west towards the River Lee
Post to the east Hoe Lane
Post to the west Nazeing Meads
Post to the south Perry Hill
Greenleaves. 15th open hall house with Timber framed, part plastered, part weather boarded. Barn from the 15th, timber framed and weather boarded. Outbuilding 18th, timber framed, weather boarded, with thatched roof
Camps. 16th house, timber framed and plastered, with red brick front. Barn from the 18th, timber framed and weather boarded. Named from a 13th owner, Walter Camps
Parkers Farmhouse. 18th Timber framed, part plastered, part weather boarded
Maplecroft. Named for a 13th owner, William Mapel
The Crooked Billet. Pub which has also been called Chequers. Can be dated back to the early 19th.
Burnt Hall. 17th house, timber framed and weather boarded
Nazeing Brook bridge – this is the site of what was a ford which sometimes flooded the area.
60 King’s Yard. King Boiler Hire has been operating since 1912 and supplies boiler and other equipment to the surrounding nursery and greenhouse industry.
62-64 Doctor’s surgery replacing a police station and police houses
J W Fencing with a water tower faked up as a windmill
Pecks Hill Nursery
Site of farm called Wheelers