Canons Brook - Hare Street
The Todd Brook meets the Parndon Brook in this area and together, as Canons Brook
Post to the east The High
Post to the south Great Parndon
Post to the north Colt Hatch
Pinnacles Estate – trading and manufacturing sites
Glaxo Smith Kline - which began as a Beecham Group research centre in 1978
Glaxo Smith Kline
The Hare. The building only seems to have been a pub since the late 19th. It was known to be a property of the Manor until 1879 and was called Slagsbury. It was part of Barrows Farm and reputedly called the Kicking Donkey.
96 - 97 19th semi-detached houses in stock brick
Mesolithic implements have been found near the confluence of the Parndon and Todd brooks.