Thames Tributary Ingrebourne - Harold Wood
The Ingrebourne continues to flow southwards towards the Thames
The Great Eastern Railway Line from Liverpool Street to Shenfield continues to run north eastwards from Harold Wood Station.
Post to the north Harold Wood
Harold Wood Park
A large area of amenity grassland with footpaths. There is a large play and sports area, The River Ingrebourne runs through it. Harold Wood Athletic Football Club set up in 1908 is based here as is the cricket club. New Wooden Bridge across to Page’s Farm site and also decorative wooden entrance arches
Miniature Golf Course
Page’s Farm originally c13. Altered and raised by a storey in the c17, timber frame concealed by render. Three-room plan with rear gabled projection. Cross-passage brace with the date 1663 and initials of the Witham family. Has reused older timbers.
Outbuildings included a late 19th timber-framed barn on a brick plinth with a wagon-entrance m- demolished in gales. There are other 19th outbuildings and a small late 18th timber-framed and weather boarded barn, with internal partitions.
91 Shepherd and Dog
British Listed Buildings. Web site
London Borough of Havering. Web site