Thames Tributary Mardyke - Little Warley Hall
The Mardyke flows south east
Post to the north Childerditch
Post to the south St.Mary's Lane
Old London/Essex boundary
This boundary has changed and now runs down the M25. However it previously followed the Mardyke, which it continues to do.
Little Warley Hall Lane
Little Warley Hall. Hall and service unit of what was a larger building now a single house. It is early 16th in red brick with
diaper work. Projecting garderobe tower. The house has been restored a number of times.
St.Peter’s Church. 15th Ragstone church with a tower. Timber-framed and brick projecting porch. Inside are parts of medieval pews, and 17th box-pews. Monument to Sir Denner Strutt and Dorothye 1641,
The Clearview. Health and Racket Club
Billericay Aquatic and Reptile Centre
Orchard Farm. Abattoir on site.
Warley Hall Wood
Southend Arterial Road
Opened in 1925 by Prince Henry