Thames Tributary Mardyke
The Mardyke flows south
Post to the west Great Warley
Post to the south Warley Street
St Faith’s Farm. Pennorth and Stockdale Studs.
Clapgate Farm. The early 18th farm house was destroyed in bombing.
Bluehouse Farm. 17th house Timber-framed and weather boarded, some bomb damage.
Warley Park Golf Course. The course dates to 1973
Sycamore Court Care Centre. Care Centre, a purpose-built two-storey private care home run by South Cross Health Care
Little Warley Lodge. A large early 19th house built for George Winn. It was bought by the South Ockendon Hospital for use as an annexe and the first patients were admitted in 1954. In 1974it was transferred to the control of the Barking and Havering District Health Authority. It closed in 1987 and was sold. It is now called Warley Hall, and is a private nursing home. Sycamore Court, occupies some of the grounds
Part of Thames Chase Community Forest it is old narrow belt woodland running south and steeply downhill. It is made up of oak, beech and silver birch and there are the remains of pits and banks from old gravel workings
Little Warley Common
Pump Farm House. Early 19th building in yellow brick. Has its own vineyard
Barrack Reservoir. This is on the Mardyke and adjacent to Pump Farm- there must be a connection.