Thames Tributary – tributary to the Cripsey Brook - Greensted Green
The Tributary flows eastwards towards the Brook
Toot Hill Road
Burrows Farmhouse. This is a 16th building, mainly timber framed and rendered. There is also a brew house with a copper and a bread oven. Inside is a window with an inscription of ‘Eliz. Rayner 1776. Barn – this is 16th building, timber framed and weather boarded. Nissen Hut
Widows Farmhouse. This is a 16th building bricked up in the 1840s but timber framed. Cart shed and Cowshed built in the 18th and timber framed. Barn built in the 17th timber framed and weather boarded
Goose Starved Field to the north of Widow’s Farm – there are a number of veteran trees here.