Thames Tributary Pyl Brook
The Pyl Brook and East Pyl Brook meet and flow northwest towards the Beverley Brook
Post to the west Motspur Park
Post to the north Cannon Hill
Post to the east Morden Park
Post to the south Morden Common
St.Martin’s Church. Built: 1956 in 1956 in red/brown stock brick with painted metal windows. The two flats have been modified to make meeting rooms
Eveline Day Nursery School
St, John Fisher RC Primary School
Raynes Park Playing Fields which were GLC Technical Schools Sports Ground
St. Catherine's Middle School, which, closed August, 2002. This was opened in 1960 as a Catholic Girls Secondary School but in 1969 it became a mixed middle school. Site now developed as housing.
Kings College Sports Ground. This is the sports ground of King’s College School in Wimbledon
Old Blues Rugby Football Ground. The club was originally for former scholars of Christ’s Hospital. The Club was founded only two years after the Rugby Football Union itself which makes it one of the Oldest Clubs in the World. In 1919 the president was George Rowland Hill, who in 1926 became the first man to be knighted for services to Rugby Football. The club bought a ground at Fairlop but following the Government's "Drink Driving Campaign" the trek to Fairlop became difficult. In 1982 Fairlop was sold and this ground at Motspur Park was bought. Half of the grounds was sold to King’s College School – and thus built a new semi-detached pavilion in 1993
Lower Morden Lane
Morden Cemetery. Morden Cemetery was originally called Battersea New Cemetery, set up by Battersea Burial Board in 1891; the Crematorium was opened in 1958 as the North East Surrey. There are extensive grounds formal and informal features, well planted with mature trees, including fine horse chestnuts. And rose gardens. A wide drive flanked by Lombardy poplars leads to the chapel designed 1891 by W. C. Poole. At the main entrance, is d half-timbered lodge, fine railings and gates with gothic piers
Beverley Pub on the roundabout.
Lower Morden Baptist Church
Housing Four Acres Estate. A large area of borough housing, built 1977-80 by A. Jadhar and L.Drake of the Mutton Borough Architect's Department.
The East Pyl Brook runs parallel to the road
The Pyl Brook crosses the road east of the junction with Green Lane
Houses built by Merton and Morden Council in 1952.