Cobbins Brook - Waltham Abbey
Cobbins Brook flows west and south and is joined by a tributary from the south east
Post to the east Ninefields Estate
Post to the north Paternoster Hill
Post to the west Waltham Abbey
Post to the south Dowding Way
Built on the site of Broomstick Hall Farm
Broomstick Hall Road
Stouts Bridge which went over Cobbins Brook
2-4 19th weather boarded houses.
King Harold Business and Enterprise Academy, King Harold School was founded in 1952 through the merger of two boys board schools
Waltham Abbey Sports Centre
Hillhouse CofE Primary School
Hillhouse Youth Football Club Ground
Leverton Infant School. Thomas Leverton was a developer who died in 1824 and his tomb is in Waltham Abbey graveyard. His wife set up a school in Highbridge Street, for 20 poor boys and 20 poor girls. In 1899 the building was sold and the school was re-housed in an old National School. In 1906 the school moved to Paradise Row and then closed in 1942. The current school was built as an open plan school in 1971 and the Nursery School in 1998
Leverton Junior School. Thomas Leverton left money for education in the area in 1824. This school building opened in 1971.