Tributary to the River Stort - Redrick Lane
Tributary to the River StortThe Tributary flows south
Post to the south Harlow Temple
Post to the east Pishiobury Park
Post to the west Sayes Park Farm
Rowney Farm. 17th-18th farmhouse, Timber framed and plastered. This was part of the Pishiobury estate sold in 1865 when some of the farm buildings were erected. The name of Rowneys dates from the mid 18th.. In the 1860s ground here was laid out for a local cricket club.
High Wych Road
Water Pumping Station. This belonged to the Herts and Essex Waterworks Co Ltd. Now Veolia, it was previously Three Valleys Water Co. There are bore holes and a reservoir on the site