Thames Tributary Cripsey Brook - Moreton
The Cripsey Brook flows west towards the River Roding and is joined from the north by the Stanford Hall Brook.
TL 52 07
Post to the north - Ashlyns- 52 08
Post to the west 51 07 Weald Bridge
Post to the east - Moreton - 53 07
Bovinger Lodge. House from the 17th with later ‘restorations’. It is timber framed with cladding of brick and rubble with patterned plaster. There is an original brick vaulted cellar.
Barn and cart shed at Bovinger Lodge. The 18th barn has 5 bays and is timber framed and weather boarded. The attached cart shed is also weather boarded. There is also a cowshed, 18th timber framed and weather boarded.
Muggins. House built 1600 which is timber framed and rendered. Its earlier name was 'Mogones' recorded in the 1470s.
House from the 17th timber framed and plastered
White House. This was once two cottages from the mid 18th timber framed and plastered