Thames Tributary River Roding - High Ongar
The Roding continues to flow southwards and is joined by a tributary from the west.
TL 56 05
Post to the north - Heron's Farm - 56 06
Post to the west Ongar
Post to the east Forest Hall
Post to the south High Ongar
Veteran oak tree nearby
High Ongar Road
High Ongar Bridge. Concrete bridge built by Essex County Council 1913. It used to carry the main Chelmsford road across the Roding. In 1858 it was then a brick bridge.