The London/Essex boundary -Tysea Hill
The London/Havering/Essex boundary continues north east crossing a path at the end of Straights Plantation. It continues east and crosses North Road. It continues through the centre of Palace Plantation.
Post to the north Tysea Hill
Sites on the Essex side of the boundary
Nupers Farm. Fish farm
Oak Hill Road
Boylands Oak Farm
Chapel. built for the owners of Pyrgo Park as a private chapel to the estate and in particular the Gibb family 1830. Now housing. Originally St Edwards. Built of brick with a bell cote, gothic windows