Thames Tributary River Ravensbourne - Heath Park
The Ravensbourne continues to flow south towards the River Rom.
Post to the north Squirrels Heath
Post to the south Hornchurch
Post to the west Heath Park
Ardleigh Green Road
Ardleigh Green Estate was developed by Carter as part of Emerson Park from 1895 and was intended as an estate of country villas for City gents. Later, as Ardleigh Green, houses were built by E A Coryn, and then after the First World War by his son Allen Coryn, who had been clerk of works to Welwyn Garden City
Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints 1962-4, extended 1986. Built of timber and yellow brick, with a detached, gilded spire in the shape of an arrow.
House for developer, Coryn, on the junction with Ayloff's Walk
The Drill Pub. A pub here dates from at least the 1870s.
Re-generation Methodist Church. This is Gidea Park (Wesleyan) Methodist church which opened in 1926 using a school-chapel. The church was built in 1958. It now concentrates on providing a religious centre for young people.
The name is associated with a family called Hoynes here in the 15th
Urban parkland area
Named because this was once a heathland area as in the other local name Squirrels Heath.
62 locally listed
162, 164 & 166 locally listed
Goodrington School, private