Thames Tributary River Mole - Burhill

Thames Tributary River Mole
The Mole flows north west

TQ 11307 63307

Posh Surrey countryside

Post to the east Fairmile
Post to the south Old Common

Burhill Road
Burhill Golf Course. Opened in 1907. The Club House is a Georgian mansion house, built in 1726.
Riverside Farm. Livery Yard

Elvedon Road
Norwood Farm. Late stone age axe found here in 1968. In Domesday this is in the manor of Esher.

Burhill Golf Course. Web site
Surrey History


Popular posts from this blog

Bromley by Bow

South Norwood

River Lea/Bow Creek Canning Town