Thames Tributaries – the River Wandle - St.Helier
The Wandle flows north west through the park
Post to the east Mitcham
Post to the north Morden Hall
250 St.Theresa of the Child Jesus. RC church 1930 by W. C. Mangan.
St.Peter's church, 1932, with large mural on the front.
Moreton Green First School
131 Bishopsford Arts College. Secondary school
St.Theresa’s RC Primary School
15 St.Joseph’s Convent
Small open space on the banks of the Wandle –It has been a park since 1930. The section south of the Wandle has 200 year old Plane trees, as well as Sweet Gums, Chinese Cowtail Pine and Oaks although some trees were lost in the 1987 hurricane. In the bushes around the huts grow Witches Broom whose berries grow on the underside of the leaves.
Wandle flows through the park fed by side branches from Watermeads Estate and the Morden Road area. The river widens in what was the mill pond for Ravensbury Mill.