This post is not finished, checked or edited
Birthplace of Jerry Springer.
Holy Trinity 1845-6 by A. Salvin, who lived at East Finchley and was Vicar's Warden. Set in quite a large leafy churchyard. A modest effort for a humble neighbourhood, which when it was built was still more of a village than a suburb.
Church Hall - now a community centre. the main part is dated 1913 in brick with mullioned windows.
East End Road
165-167 Five Bells. Extended, detached, mock-Georgian pub set back behind a car park and a garden with a children's play area. conservatory popular with diners and is used for functions.
Farmhouse of Park Farm and an 18th barn. Rebuilt, opposite the cricket ground. Old cement on l723 rain heads. Gone
Nazareth House. Home for the elderly. This is on the site of a mid-c19 house in its own grounds and this decent plain brick two-storey wing still remains behind the 1970s buildings. It has a prominent slate-hung pyramidal steeple.
273 North London Ismaili Centre, 1996.
250 Bobath Centre for children with cerebral palsy. Originally built as National school in 1847 by A.Salvin, the architet also of Holy Trinity East Finchley. and Adapted in 1993.
Five Bells. An 1860s building of an older inn dating from 1812.
Pillar box by A. Handyside & Co. Ltd. Derby & London. Foundry; Britannia Foundry and Engineering Works. Anonymous Lower posting aperture is Large 19 inches in diameter. 1884
1 layered front with a gable of concrete blocks By Newton Clarke, c. 1989. .
Bishop Douglas’s RC High School. Behind are earlier buildings .
Buildings with 1935-6 sun trap windows by Crickmer. classic 1930s semi-detached
Pillar box by A. Handyside & Co. Ltd. Derby & London. Foundry; Britannia Foundry and Engineering Works. Anonymous manufacturer. The Lower posting aperture is a Large one of 19 inch diameter . 1884
This was seen by Unwin as the commercial focus of Hampstead Garden Suburb but it has only discordant quadrants of 1930s parades
East Finchley Train staff mess room.
Pillar boxes by A. Handyside & Co. Ltd. Derby & London. Foundry; Britannia Foundry and Engineering Works. Anonymous High posting aperture , which is large of 19 inch diameter. 1879 - c.1884
76-78 by G.B. Drury & R.F. Reekie. Built in 1936 as a compromise between International Modernism and traditional forms.