Hemel Hemstead

Glenview Gardens

5 was used as a church before St. Francis’s was built

Gravel Hill Terrace

Cardy House – home of the hunting Alderman Stevenson and the Aldenham Harriers Hunt.

Tillingbourne Hay.  Home of the firework making Brock family

Hammerfield

Called Little Switzerland because of the fir trees.  Many houses here were not finished for years. 

St.Francis church built 1908 and opened in July 1914.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

Bromley by Bow

Phillibrook Stream - Leytonstone