Watford

 

Tolpits Lane

Watford West Station. 15th June 1912. London and North West Railway.

Whippendell Road

Rembrandt House. Early 20th century factory with  impressively brick facade, with decorated central pediment. Behind is single storey shed with northlight roofs Until about 1930 the building was North's Macneto factory, then, from 1934, it was used by Rembrandt Photogravure Ltd. It is now in multiple occupation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

Bromley by Bow

Phillibrook Stream - Leytonstone