Tykes Water - Kendal Hall
Tykes Water flows north west and is joined by three tributaries from the east and another tributary from the west
Post to the east Borehamwood
Post to the south Medburn
Post to the north Newberries
Post to the west Cobden Hill
Kendal Hall Farm Road
Kendal Hall. This was home of the Phillimores who acquired it in 1766. It had previously belonged to the Cecil family. It is a 18th red brick country house later extended. Inside are some original decorations.
Hertsmere Jewish Primary School. The school opened in 1999 and came from the desire of the Orthodox communities in Hertfordshire to have a Primary School in the area. It was named the ‘Joy and Stanley Cohen Hertsmere Jewish Primary School’.
Radlett ‘Preparatory’ School. This uses the buildings of Kendal Hall. It was founded in 1935
Kendall Hall Farm.
Little Organ Hall. Built around 1840 as modest farm house. Destroyed by accident by contractors 2010
Organ Hall Farm
Radlett Cricket Club. The club dates from 1884 and opened a second ground at Cobden Hill.
Tabard Rugby Club. The club was founded in 1952 and moved here in the early 1960s.
British Listed Buildings. Web site
Elstree and Borehamwood Green Belt Society. Web site
Hertsmere Jewish Primary School. Web site
Middlesex County Cricket Club. Web site
Pevsner and Cherry. Hertfordshire.
Tabard Rugby club. Web site