Thames Tributary Salfords Stream
Salfords Stream flows west towards the river Mole
The stream is flowing directly west. It is joined from the north by the Nutfield Brook which is culverted under the airport
Post to the north Nutfield
Post to the east Redhill Aerodrome
Post to the east Coopers Hill Road
Crab Hill Lane
Pumping station, sewage works
Eugene Bann Indoor Tennis Centre Perimeter Cottages
South Hale Farm. Listed 16th farmhouse with 17th wing. Timber framed, with brick cladding . This is a moated medieval site.
Redhill Airport The airfield dates from the 1930s for private flying and it was used as an alternate airfield to Croydon by Imperial Airways.An Elementary Flying Training School was set up here in 1937 but moved in 1940. It then became an RAF station mainly of fighter squadrons – some Polish. It went out of RAF use in1947 and entirely in 1954 and it was not until 1959 when the Tiger Club began to use it and then Bristow Helicopters. It is now operated by Redhill Aerodrome Limited.