Thames Tributary Pyl Brook
The Pyl Brook continues to flow North West towards the Beverley
Post to the west Morden Common
Post to the north Morden Park
Post to the east St.Helier
Post to the south North Cheam
Emmanuel Church 1962 by K. C. White. The original building 1950, is now the Hall
837 Lord Nelson pub
Brookfield Primary School
This is on the line of Roman Stane Street and picks up the ‘stone’ element in that name. It is named as ‘Stone Cot Hill’ on the Ordnance Survey map of 1819, and there was a Stonecot House there in 1876 Part of the Sutton by Pass built in 1926.
Pylford Bridge Ridge Road Library
101 St.Cecilia. Roman Catholic church built in 1957 by Goodhart Rendel.
Territorial Army and Drill Hall Kingston Zodiac - this road forms the Virgins skirt.
Sutton Common Park.
The park is on an area which was formerly 'GLEBE' land administered for the benefit of the people of Sutton.
King George’s field