Brook flows north
Post to the south Dancers Hill
Post to the west Bignall's Corner
Post to the north Mutton Lane
Post to the east
Farm. The farm house is mid 18th in brick and there is a 17th barn
18th in brick with weatherboarding,
is the pre-Telford Medieval Holyhead Road – from Dancers Hill going on to
over the Mymshall Brook – three arched bridge built in 1772. The Wash often flooded the adjacent land making the road impassable. It
was built by James Hill, a stone mason of Barnet, and Francis Carrack, a
bricklayer of Islington, for the Hertford, Middlesex and St Albans Turnpike Trust.
The parapets have been rebuilt.
British Listed Buildings. Web site
Middlesex County Council. History of Middlesex
Webster. Great North Road,