Catharine Bourne - Green Street
The Catharine Bourne flows north eastwards towards the Mymshall Brook
Post to the east Crossoaks
Cricket Ground. The area had been turned into a suitable site for cricket in 1954 for the Shenley Cricket Club but in 1988 it was leased to London Colney Cricket Club. At the end of the 18th Colney House was owned by the Earl of Kingston, who played cricket for Hertfordshire. The first recorded match at Colney House was in 1858, and in 1861 was the first recorded match of "London Colney Cricket Club. The club moved to its present ground, which had become vacant, in the 1990s
Villa Scalabrini, Italian Care Home. The idea if this home was thought up by the Scalabrini Fathers who saw elderly Italian migrants worried about English institutions for the elderly. The property in Shenley was purchased with funds from the Scalabrini Fathers in 1983. It had previously been the Elstree Clinic, a private hospital. It once been a country house called The Ridge but had been rebuilt for the a hospital, with forty large rooms, a surgery and 25 acres of land
Thatched Lodge. A cottage orne and former lodge to Kitwells built in the 19th in red brick. It has a thatched roof on timber supports.
Pillbox near allotments site
London Road- Silver Hill
Pursley Football Ground. Used by Borehamwood Rugby Club and others including Elliott Starr Football Club.
Pursley Farm. The farmhouse is late 17th altered in.1840. It is timber framed, rendered and whitewashed.
Pillbox - Standing by a footpath in the fields of Pursley Farm
Borehamwood Rugby Club. Web site
British Listed Buildings. Web site
Brooklands Park. Web site
London Colney Cricket Club. Web site
Shenley Cricket Club. Web site
Villa Scalabrini. Web site