Thames Tributary – tributary to the River Roding
The tributary flows north west towards the Roding
Post to the north Great Myles
Post to the east Clapgate
Post to the west Kelvedon Hall
Post to the south Kelvedon Hatch
Bridge in the park at Great Myles. Built 1770-71 By Richard Woods for John Luther in red brick and stone. It is humped with a single span, curved walls and an stone used on the parapets and the arch keystone . It cost £250 to build and the tributary stream was dammed to form a lake.
Kelvedon Grange This now two houses – Kelvedon Grange and Old Kelvedon Grange. They were originally built in 1610 and are timber-framed buildings used as the rectory until 1931
Menagaria Wood. Made up of hornbeam coppice with oak and ash. It is used a horse riding test area.
Pump House Farmhouse 17th house which is timber-framed and pebble dashed