Thames Tributary Weald Brook
The Weald Brook rises in this area and flows south to the Ingrebourne and the Thames. It is met by a tributary from the east
Post to the east South Weald Common
Post to the south Weald Side
Post to the west Navestock
Whitehouse Farmhouse. 16th Timber-framed, weatherboarded house. Barn converted to a garage.
Navestock Mission Chapel converted to a house. Opened 1897 as a nonconformist chapel and then used as a local mission for the parish church. Plaque on the front.
Monument beside the road
Sabine’s Farm House. Early 16th Timber-framed house. Extended and altered over the centuries.
Tan House Lane
King William IV pub. 19th Timber-framed and plastered building. Closed but free standing sign still in place.
Bower Farm. Italianate nude sculpture garden, duck pond, gypsy caravans, Chinese ducks, and black swans.