Thames Tributary Mardyke
The Mardyke continues to flow westwards
Post to the west Purfleet Ranges
Post to the north Aveley
Post to the east Aveley
Post to the south Purfleet
A13 Thames Gateway Road
Opened in 1998
The Southend Arterial road, opened in 1925, crossed the Mardyke ran through Watt's Woods, taking up sections of Back Lane.
Part of the Southend Arterial road, opened in 1925
Milehams Industrial Estate
New Tank Hill Road
Aveley Sports and Social Club ground. Also called Fireman’s Club.
Tank Hill Road
This was originally called King's Road and was a gated road, built by the government after 1760, to access the powder magazines
Mardyke bridge, built in the 1760s by the Ordnance Board, was improved in the 1850s and, cast-iron bridge was built by the county in the 1880s.