Thames Tributary Earlswood Brook
The Earlswood brook flows westwards towards the
Post to the east Earlswood Common
Post to the south Lonesome Lane
Road built in the 1950
Site of Meadvale Brickworks of William Brown and Sons which was adjacent to the fishing and boating lakes.
New pond. Had been used for swimming and a bathing area with steps, paved bottom, diving board, fence around and shrubs for screening, was provided after the First World War. The lake has a concrete bottom and had been used to test First World War tanks to cross flooded areas. The pond had originally been formed by the removal of clay in the 1300s
Lonesome Lane Recreation ground
Originally called Union Road because it was the site of the workhouse. Pendleton was the middle name of a local resident.
Redhill and Reigate golf club and clubhouse. Oldest golf club in the area
Reigate School. Secondary school
Mackrells Earlswood Pottery
Dovers Green School. Primary school
Road built in in the 1950s
New Pond Farm