The Brook flows east and southwards
Post to the west Kenton
Post to the south Preston
Lindsay Park Baptist Church began in 1943 in
a builder's hut here,
Claremont High School The school was founded in 1930 by
Middlesex County Council. It is now a ‘converter’ school and an academy
specialising in the performing arts.
Relentless rows of semis
St Panteliemon Greek Orthodox Church. The
Community was founded in 1975 by Archbishop Athenagoras of Thyateira &
Great Britain. They first met in an Anglican Church in Harrow, moving in 1978
to a Methodist church, and again in 1989. In 1994 they purchased the Holy Spirit Church, the hall
and vicarage. They have now built a new Byzantine style church on the site.
Holy Spirit. This
was an Anglican mission church connected to St. Mary the Virgin. It is now the
site of St. Panteliemon
All Saints RC church. Church built in 1963.
The church was founded in, 1932 and originally met in a small asbestos building
Bardhill Sports Ground. Cricket club
Lindsay Park Baptist Church. The church
dates from 1949, the congregation having been meeting since 1943.
Uxendon Manor Primary School. The school was
built in 1937
All Saints Church, Web site
Claremont High School. Web site
Claremont High School. Wikipedia
History of Middlesex. Kenton. Web
St. Panteliemon. Web site
Uxendon School. Web site