Thames Tributary Cripsey Brook
Two tributaries flow westwards to Cripsey Brook and the Roding
TL 54 10
Post to the north - Little Laver - 54 11
Post to the south - Newhouse - 54 09
Post to the west - Little Laver - 53 10
Little Laver Road
St.Mary the Virgin. This was the parish church but is now combined with Moreton. Originally 14th it was largely rebuilt in 1872.There are no remains before the 13th except the font. There is one bell dated 1674.
Little Laver Grange. 15th house timber framed and plastered, Inside are 16th brick arched fireplaces and an inglenook with timber surround. Moated site. This was the Little Laver Hall manor house, also known as Bouchiers Hall, for the area but was superseded by Little Laver Hall to the north east. Bake house, brew house and stable. Built in the 19th in yellow stock brick with the original bread oven. Barn. 16th, timber framed and weather boarded. Barn. 17th timber framed and weather boarded. Mill stone outside
White Lodge. This was the rectory originally built in and 1600 included many outbuildings and a moat' – some small parts of which have survived. The house was rebuilt in 1831 but stopped being used as the rectory from 1933 and is now a private house
Gosling Hall. Timber-framed building from the 15th. It was originally an open hall. Barn from the 16, timber framed and plastered with a thatched roof.
Red House. 16th farmhouse subsequently altered. Timber framed and stock brick,
Red House Cottage
Mill House.Timber framed 18th.
Little Laver Mill. Post Mill built 1579 and in rebuilt in 1797. It was converted to a composite mill in 1850 and stopped working in the 1930s. Demolished in 1963.