Dollis Brook flows north east
Post to the west Mays Lane
Post to the north Wellhouse
Post to the south Totteridge Fields
4 Cottage by the gate of Loxwood. Early 19th Strawberry Hill Gothic
11 Longbourne. Built 1973 by L. R. Harbinson, tucked into the slope, with a staircase drum as a feature of the entrance courtyard
24-28 The Paddocks. Collcutt added this very pretty stable courtyard to big house, with cupola reused from the house and timber arcade. 18th house altered and rebuilt in 19th but there are some original features. Red brick and doorway with keystone dated 1750, There
are also rainwater hoppers dated 1750. Home of Baron Bunsen 1848-9.
Totteridge Park. This is the one surviving older mansion, now subdivided into flats. It is basically 18th but substantially altered. Rainwater heads give the date of 1750. 18th walled garden
Stable block of Totteridge Park. By T. E Collcutt 1900 in red brick with a simple covered way across the front and a clock turret.
Mound in the garden of the Park which it is claimed covers the bodies and weapons from the Battle of Barnet.
31 Ellern Meade. Designed 1876-7 by Norman Shaw for William Austin. Old English with lower service wing plus tall chimneys. Nursing Home.
38 Willow House. This was formerly Denham Farm House. 18th painted brick front on an earlier timber-framed house,
55-57 The Lynch House. By T. E. Collcutt, 1905-7. Rendered, with windows of every shape
56 West End House. Early 19th with timber framing.
Redings. 1961-2 by Boissevain & Osmond, a low brick house with fully glazed main rooms.
Montebello. Designed by Philip Jebb
Telephone kiosk No. 4a with posting box and stamp vending machine in the rear Carron Co. Falkirk 1929
Long Pond. The largest of a number of ponds.
The Coppice. A long strip of grassland with native & exotic trees.
SourcesBritish Listed Buildings web site
London Borough of Barnet web site
Pevsner and Cherry. London North