The Gade flows southwards
Post to the north Jacotts
Post to the east Rickmansworth Road
Post to the south Croxley Green
Cassiobridge House. The house was demolished
before in 1965. There has been a house here since the 18th with orchards, greenhouses and a poultry farm. In 1939 it was sold to Associated Film Distributors as their headquarters and was demolished when they left.
Grand Junction Canal
section was part of the Grand Junction Canal, built to link the Oxford Canal at
Braunston with the Thames at Brentford.
Viaduct across the Gade and Grand Junction
Canal for the Metropolitan Railway. The viaduct was built in 1912 by the London & North Western Railway. Train services were withdrawn in 1996 and the track is now cut back
Bridgewater Boats Marina..
This is named after a 16th local farmer
West Herts Golf Club on a part of the
Cassiobury estate. The clubhouse dates from 1911 and has recently been
Gade Bank – just 16 houses
Greenman. Croxley Green through its street names
Rivers Council. Web site.
Herts. Golf Club. Web site