North Wembley Station
This post is not finished it has not been edited or checked
Post to the south not done
North Wembley Station 15th June 1912. Between South Kenton and Wembley Central on the Bakerloo Line and also on London Overground into Euston. 1912 London North West Railway. 1917 Bakerloo trains began to use the station.
Wembley High Technology College.
Hind leg on Capricorn
Some building in the 1890s but the area began to expand after the station opened in 1912.
Wembley Commercial Centre
The remains of a large trading estate from the early 20th, which originally included British Oxygen, Wrigley Co and GEC.
Wrigleys Chewing Gum factory. 1926. Later became a laundry. It was designed by the Wallis Gilbert Partnership.
GEC works. In 1927 this was the site of F.W.Cooper & Co. In 1917-27 the Sopwith Aircraft then car parts until 1919. GEC took over in 1922. Site of the Hirst Labs, of 1923. The site covered 65 acres. Included the GEC standardised special research plant built in 1930s. They grew silicon and germanium crystals to be manufactures at Stockport. MO valves, half the total production of industrial valves.