Kingsbury Green

 This post is not finished it has not been edited or checked

Post to the north Colindale

Post to the east West Hendon. The Hyde

Post to the west Kingsbury Station

Post to the south Kingsbury Church Lane

Buck Lane
Castellated house.  On the corner of Buck Lane and Highfield Avenue - like Gaudi's Barcelona.  By Irish Swedborgian architect, Ernest Trobridge.  one of a collection of crazy houses built between the wars 
Green Man 1920s one bar is called The Trobridge 

Roe Green
Garden village, 1920 24 acres by Airco for aircraft workers  at adjoining Stag Lane 1916-20 by Frank Baines for HM Office of Works. .


Roe Green park, Originally, Middlesex County Council open space
Kingsbury Manor.  1899 widening of the Duke of Sutherland. In the stables J.L.Baird first transmission.

Slough Lane
St Andrew's Church pre-conquest, 15th medieval bell
125 Green Man 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Norwood

River Lea/Bow Creek Canning Town

Bromley by Bow