Harold Hill - Hilldene & Noak Hill
This post is not finished has not been edited or checked
Post to the east Harold Hill
Shopping Centre focus of the estate at the end of the main axis along Hilldene Avenue. Its design marks the change wrought by the younger men of the LCC Architect's Department at this date.
War Memorial 1998, marking the estate's fiftieth anniversary.
Slightly uphill, sites were reserved on either side for a clinic
Library, a simple flat-roofed box by Essex CC
St.George anticlimax. A plain, dual purpose church of 1952-3 altered 1984-5 the original community hall, further uphill